Saturday, August 4, 2012

5 Years And I Am Still Blogging!

Just realized that its been 5 years to the day that I started blogging!

Here is my very first post, an essay on early human evolution and the topology of the evolutionary process  - The Trunk-Less Tree Of Life

Yeah.. I still feel pretty enthused about the whole blogging experience, so expect a fairly regular supply of posts!

And I got some recognition from Indian Top Blogs, who after a survey of the Indian blogosphere placed my blog in their platinum category, which is in their top 50 list.

And I am now tweeting @rapiduplift... so do follow this space as well as my Twitter feed.

Thanks for all your support over the years!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on five years! Looking forward to another five (and beyond)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! thanks for the amazing insights and priceless information and keep it coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up, so a bit late in my congratulations, but well done, Suvrat! And you've gone platinum, too - well deserved.

    ReplyDelete